The Kaira District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Anand, Gujarat, popularly known as “Amul Dairy” is a Dairy Cooperative with a turnover of more than ₹ 5700/- crore. This Co-operative organization is created and owned by farmers and managed by professionals. It began its journey in 1946 and has inspired the nation in the Dairy Co-operative Movement to put India as the largest milk producing nation in the world. The brand “Amul” is known worldwide today and in India it is a household name.
We, at Amul Dairy, offer a unique career opportunity to unlock your own potential. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity, you can explore your options with us. We firmly believe that you will never look back in your career again.
Those who believe in “Work is Worship” for them it is a home away from home.
For Current Openings, please visit careers.amuldairy.com
Fraudulent Recruitment Warning
Recently, some people have been receiving fraudulent emails / phone calls / other communication about job opportunities at Amul Dairy (KDCMPU Ltd.). Kindly note that, we will NEVER ask anyone who applies to work at AMUL to pay fees.
The check points to verify authenticity
* Being offered a job you did not apply for
* Employment offers without interview
* Requesting personal information such as passport and bank account details, often at an early stage
* Asking for money as part of the recruitment process
* Using an email address that does not belong Amul Dairy such as a free webmail (Yahoo, Gmail etc)
* Posting of Job Advertisement on free sites i.e. OLX, Quikr, MyNaukriIndia.com etc.
* Pressuring you by making the recruitment seem urgent
What you should do?
If someone asks you for money to progress your application or if you receive an unsolicited employment offer or you are unsure about the validity of any communication please contact us immediately.
Amul Dairy (KDCMPU Ltd.) will not be liable for the consequences of anyone falling prey to this false solicitation.